Sunday, March 6, 2011

Damn It All

Being trapped has hit an all-time-high, I can't take it. The fact that I had a complete band was making things a little better, but my drummer's mother went and made him move to Minnesota for no fucking reason, now we're out one drummer and I'm out one best friend. This is killing me.

I mean, what am I supposed to do? Drummers are a fucking rare occurrence where I live. At least, they are in high school. My guitarist can play, but he says he feels more passionate as a guitarist, and who am I to take away a man's passion? Acoustic was suggested somewhere down the road, but I hate the sound so much. You can't even understand. Nothing in this world gets me more into music than the sound of drums. They make me move. I can't move to acoustic. I can't FEEL acoustic.

Not only that, but my smoking buddy moved to charter, so I probably won't be seeing him that much anymore. I don't know what to do, man. Fuck me, fuck me sideways.