Friday, September 2, 2011

Things That Are Irrelevant But On My Mind Non-the-Less

Weed: I don't know if this is bad or not but I love weed. I mean, I seriously love it. I don't know, there's just something about getting high that I love.

Another thing: Have you ever noticed how every single twelve year old girl has the same bio on their social network page?

"myy namee is Kianna, I'mm 12 and fukken proud bby!<3
my favoritee band is My Chemical Romancee (Only because Frank Oreo and Gererd Why are so hawt together omg<3)
I don't do drugs cuz drugs are bad.
I'm a crazzyy sex freak i luv it dude
I'm pansexual (there's a difference!)
And I am a virgin.<3

Soooooo that's me! Msg me to find out moreeeeeeee<3!!!!1one!!one!11o!"

Mmhmm. Me five years ago.

Another thing that gets under my skin is when you call someone gay, you know, out of a joke, and there's always that one fucking asshole who is like, "GAY IS SO MEAN WHY DO YOU SAY THAT?! YOU HOMOPHOBE!" And then you're just sitting there feeling like a douche and wondering who is gonna save this awkward situation.
I mean, I understand and appreciate when people defend the rights of gays, but fuck do you guys have to get so fucking butthurt about everything? Damn.

Anyways, that's all that's on my mind tonight... so I think it's time for bed for me. :)